SaltyCajun.com http://www.gclendingservices.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 12-21-2015, 11:48 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,486

Seachaser, I absolutely was implying that the LDWF may possibly be missing the picture (see posts' title). I was also asking if theRe was a reason that they were not covering the N LA corridors. I got some answers but mostly a lot of tears. If the post offends you, shout it from the mountain tops. If you think I should be banned from an online forum because you're that offended, tell the teacher! But I'm. It going to fall all over myself to re-explain what I meant here.
And Pat, thanks. Let's stand together to #keepourshirtson together we can!
Old 12-21-2015, 12:02 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,003

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlangle View Post
Seachaser, I absolutely was implying that the LDWF may possibly be missing the picture (see posts' title). I was also asking if theRe was a reason that they were not covering the N LA corridors. I got some answers but mostly a lot of tears. If the post offends you, shout it from the mountain tops. If you think I should be banned from an online forum because you're that offended, tell the teacher! But I'm. It going to fall all over myself to re-explain what I meant here.
It doesn't offend me. But i wouldn't want it to piss off the states waterfowl biologist and deter him from posting and answering questions here like in the past. It's a pretty cool to get info and answers straight from the horses mouth.

The thing you're implying is incorrect. Had you read the report you would have known the areas were covered and discussed.
Old 12-21-2015, 12:11 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 866

tough titty said the kitty cause the milk went dry.
Old 12-21-2015, 12:59 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,948

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlangle View Post
You got "tears" because simply reading the reports would have answered your question. There was no reason to come on here and imply that LDWF is hiding something or doesn't care about North Louisiana. I've been reading Larry's comments here and on other forums for a few years now, and the guy does the best with what he has, and makes it a point to try and answer questions on all these different forums. He's a stand up guy in my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 12-21-2015, 01:53 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
You got "tears" because simply reading the reports would have answered your question. There was no reason to come on here and imply that LDWF is hiding something or doesn't care about North Louisiana. I've been reading Larry's comments here and on other forums for a few years now, and the guy does the best with what he has, and makes it a point to try and answer questions on all these different forums. He's a stand up guy in my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
They don't care about north LA. Only one commissioner from north la. Always been like thar