SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 11-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Redfish

Cash: 714
Default Fish babe of the month contest!!!!

Alright everyone, I know I'm not the best looking girl in this contest...or even close for that matter....but I REALLY want a free fishing trip to the Keys!!! I mean REALLY! If you get chosen to be a "fish babe of the month" they pick a name to win the trip at the end of the year and out of 12 names I like the odds! Number 26!!! Vote for a local girl!

http://www.saltwatersportsman.com/ga...abe-Entries/26

The above is a good friend and an occasional fishing buddy and she's for reel..
Stephanie hit our GCFC forum with awesome post about a year ago and was scruntinized for her fish catching abilities because her pics looked unreal (unbelievable catches for a single angler and a girl at that) til she appeared at a get together and put any doubts of her fishing capabilities to rest. She lives near the water and totes a 12ft West Marine boat to the Gulf's edge in Navarre Fl and mounts a small outboard motor to the transom and off she goes. She has landed some impressive catches and is truly a respected angler among the locals here....Also, Stephanie is a local artist and supports her life style by her true talents.

That being said, Stephanie truly needs your votes so she can hope to win a trip to the keys for a FREE fishing trip excursion.
Thus, I ask my Salty Cajun forum family to take time to vote for Stephanie...
She is definitely worthy of your votes...She's the real deal angler and will hang with the best of dem'...If ya'll ever over this way for FREE Oyster Night behind the Hampton on P-cola Beach, she will thank you personally for your vote.

Thanks Much!

Jimmy
Old 11-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Is she #26?
Old 11-04-2010, 10:46 PM
Redfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaux fishing View Post
Is she #26?
Yepper #26 - Thanks for the clarification!

Jimmy
Old 11-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,346

while many of these fems had admirable traits, i had to vote for #17.. and yeah, #26 is totally hot n all, but #17 kissed the fish! and you know what that means! wink wink nudge nudge say no more
Old 11-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Redfish

Default Spanish report

Here's another pic of a few weeks ago, the spanish have been pretty thick in the P-cola pass...and Stephanie nailed a few, even with her engine over heating...her vessel powered engine over heating that is....keep it clean fellows....lol
I've been working for almost a month straight with no time off and I finally get a day off and storms roll in and the boat overheats so not fair. But at least I got to stock up on spanish for the smoker. I'm pretty sure I could have sank the boat with spanish at the Massachusetts.

Last edited by jjam; 11-04-2010 at 11:12 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Redfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Lure Tricks View Post
while many of these fems had admirable traits, i had to vote for #17.. and yeah, #26 is totally hot n all, but #17 kissed the fish! and you know what that means! wink wink nudge nudge say no more
I guess you can go vote/kiss 'ole fish lips and forego the FREE OYSTERS on P-cola Beach...lol... Vote for whom you wish...it's a free world, but my Aqua-Lady Friend actually hunts dem' down and lands some nice onces by her lonesome and not NO fish kissin photo shoot to get a free trip for her guy fishing dude....that in itself should demand a favorable vote IMHO...lol

It's all in fun brother!!!!!

Jimmy
Old 11-04-2010, 11:13 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,763

Politicking is everywheres =) Looks pretty fancified for a fishing trip??? NO?
Old 11-04-2010, 11:19 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,346

if i caught all those fish, i'd b a sweaty mess, yet her hair is pristine and not a drop of sweat on her in that hot florida sun!! amazing... maybe i should reconsider my vote.
Old 11-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Redfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi Lure Tricks View Post
if i caught all those fish, i'd b a sweaty mess, yet her hair is pristine and not a drop of sweat on her in that hot florida sun!! amazing... maybe i should reconsider my vote.
That's exactly how the local P-cola fishing community originally precieved her...Where's the blood and sweat??? Must be photo shpped etc. She was scrutinized on the open forum severely..She stopped posting her trips, then she appeared at a freindly forum get together by invite from the host of the party and answered the many awaiting ??? including myself and provided techniques while landing kings, mahai solo from such a small boat..That took guts, she displayed confindence in her fishing abilities and answered, then up followed up with fishing post with detailed pic of hook-ups the actual fight then the gaff boat side then into the cooler in one smoothe motion escaping blood splattering all over the place...Very impressing to say the least...
If you want more references for the Aqua, I invite you to the Gulf Coast Fishing Connection or the Pensacola Fishing Forum and just title your post "Is Aqua Hunter For Real"? SHE IS THE REAL DEAL!!!!

You can also search me on either forums for fishing reports...I'm NO scammer looking for a vote for the Aqua....

Jimmy
Old 11-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Redfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Kahunaz View Post
Politicking is everywheres =) Looks pretty fancified for a fishing trip??? NO?
In the La swamps? yea, If you never fished out of P-cola pass I invite ya, we can have lunch at Peg Leg Pete's on the ICW with cold pictures of beer and moments later have you hooked up with a mess of fish with out a hint of sweat this time of year......lol,

Jimmy
Old 11-05-2010, 12:29 AM
King Mackeral

ESPN: " C'mon man!!!! " ....u can't BS a BS'er!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 12:43 AM
Redfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Kahunaz View Post
ESPN: " C'mon man!!!! " ....u can't BS a BS'er!!!
Ok, I admit I can BS with the best as I'm I'm a BS'er but she's for real nevertheless...
My invitation stands though....cold beer at Peg Leg's and with in 30 min I'll hv you hooked up and we'll be tellin fishin stories back at the dock with a cooler full....

This was just this past Sunday within an hour from my driveway...NO BS'in here...

I ask again, Pls vote #26, she really deserves a fishing trip in the Keys!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0257.JPG (182.3 KB, 808 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0271.JPG (205.1 KB, 809 views)
Old 11-05-2010, 01:04 AM
Redfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjam View Post
Ok, I admit I can BS with the best as I'm I'm a BS'er but she's for real nevertheless...
My invitation stands though....cold beer at Peg Leg's and with in 30 min I'll hv you hooked up and we'll be tellin fishin stories back at the dock with a cooler full....

This was just this past Sunday within an hour from my driveway...NO BS'in here...

I ask again, Pls vote #26, she really deserves a fishing trip in the Keys!!!!

Oh, and look how clean my white shirt is and no sweat beaming off my forehead after an awesome battle with this reef donkey....
Must be a Politicking photo photo shoot I guess...lol
All in good taste fellows, I hope one of you Salty Cajuns make it over here so I can show you a good time out deep....ck out Jjam or Lost Bound Train Post on the Gulf Coast Fishin Connection or Pensacola Fishing Forum to validate my claims here...
I'm from La and sincereley miss fishing La waters, so hint, I would love to go fisihing in the back waters some day.....always looking for an invite...

Hope I didn't offend!!!! I truly enjoy living in paradise and not having to get up @0300 driving 2 hrs launching and cruising another hour or 2 just to get on some big fish....

Pls vote for Stephanie!!!!

Jimmy
Old 11-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 988

she got my vote... maybe we could have a fish babe of the month on here???
Old 11-05-2010, 08:59 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 851

Vote cast #26. Good luck Steph. She seems to be the most 'deserving' of a free trip. By the way nice catch Jjam. My mouth is watering looking at those snapper....It's also hard to beat char-grilled amberjack...
Old 11-05-2010, 09:45 AM
Flounder

Cash: 655

Vote casted for #26.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:03 AM
King Mackeral

By all means....GL
Old 11-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Banned

she's leading with 51.8 percent right now, got my vote.

send her by here
Old 11-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjam View Post
Oh, and look how clean my white shirt is and no sweat beaming off my forehead after an awesome battle with this reef donkey....
Must be a Politicking photo photo shoot I guess...lol
All in good taste fellows, I hope one of you Salty Cajuns make it over here so I can show you a good time out deep....ck out Jjam or Lost Bound Train Post on the Gulf Coast Fishin Connection or Pensacola Fishing Forum to validate my claims here...
I'm from La and sincereley miss fishing La waters, so hint, I would love to go fisihing in the back waters some day.....always looking for an invite...

Hope I didn't offend!!!! I truly enjoy living in paradise and not having to get up @0300 driving 2 hrs launching and cruising another hour or 2 just to get on some big fish....

Pls vote for Stephanie!!!!

Jimmy
Man i would love to take you up on your offer... but I cant make it there before snapper season closes. If you ever come back this way dont hesitate to hit me up Im always glad to take a transplanted Louisianian fishing
Old 11-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Redfish

Thanks fellas for your votes for Steph, she really is "deserving" and I hope she wins the trip to the keys...If she does, I'll be sure to paste her post here of her fishing trip.
Meaux, too bad you can't make it over before RS season ends as the bite is extemely hot right now...and thanks for the invite I'll be sure to give you a shout some time...

Ya'll take care over La way! and thanks again for your votes...

Jimmy