SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CalcasieuExtremeRods

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2011, 08:05 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 632
Default Health Problems

I just want to start by saying I'm kinda of new to this site and I like it so far. My son who is 14 years old has been battling a blood disease sine he was very young and takes medication for it on a month to month time period in turn the medication causes him not to be able to gain weight and not to be the size he should be for 14. Yesterday the bomb shell was dropped he was having chest pains and when he was taken into the hospital it was discovered he has a heart condition that he will now have to battle. The only reason for me getting into inshore fishing was for him and I want to thank the two people that have helped me learn this sport and only one person from this site. The others who I bugged and asked about fishing all the time I'm sorry for bugging you'll it was all for my son to put him on fish. He doesn't like trout fishing that much has always been into the red fishing so to the one person that helped and knew I thanks you and there was one other who took him on a trip and I thank you and no he wasn't from this site. Attached is a picture of him on his last trip we made together and one of him just enjoying being on the water because he just loved to go out and ride.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0114.jpg (48.3 KB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg Texaco Cut 018.jpg (50.9 KB, 338 views)