SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 12-06-2011, 08:10 AM
Ling

Cash: 4,851
Default Everyone needs a helper like this!

Just thought I'd share some pics of my lil boy and me building his playhouse. Also a pic of him helping me pack for saturdays duck hunt. Boy they sure are fun at this age, he's 2.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Super Moderator

Cash: 18,510

Yes they are but then they grow up.

He sure looks like he's having fun.

EVO
Old 12-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 2,268

Cool pics Shawn! My little girl is almost his age and you're right, they are fun at this age.

I like the washer boards too.
Old 12-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

That's awesome shawn x2 on the washer boards
Old 12-06-2011, 08:48 AM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Those are priceless man...............love the boots!!
Old 12-06-2011, 09:46 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,978

My little girl who is 2 is the same way. Loves to help and always wants to go. I can see now she will be in duck blind by age 5. great pics!
Old 12-06-2011, 10:09 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 9,130

I love this age. brought my ducks home and all he wanted to do was play with them... I asked him yesterday if he liked those ducks and he responded "I like that gun" "daddy gonna shoot dem ducks".
Old 12-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,424

Yep, I have a grandson that's almost two. That is a great age, those were some of his first words fish and duck - quack quack. I think that I'm going to have a partner. My grandfather took me hunting and fishing more than my Dad was able to.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

My little man is 3 now. He has helped me remodel the house, clean squirrels, ducks, and fish. He likes to poke their eyes out. Not sure why........We have such a good relationship he and I. I know it will change one day, but boy do I hope it won't!!!! He is my best friend!!
Old 12-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 2,192

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltERedneck View Post
I love this age. brought my ducks home and all he wanted to do was play with them... I asked him yesterday if he liked those ducks and he responded "I like that gun" "daddy gonna shoot dem ducks".
Mine says the exact same thing!!! He watched the first quarter of the saints game Sunday looking through a scope! Lol!!
Old 12-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 9,130

[QUOTE=Dink;359586]Mine says the exact same thing!!! He watched the first quarter of the saints game Sunday looking through a scope! Lol!![/QUOTE]

thats awesome. All he wants to do is ride the fourwheeler, play with the mojo duck, play with his fishin pole, and shoot the gun.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Ling

Mine has had traumatic experiences with birds. When we were dove hunting at the age of 1 1/2, he went to grab a dove and it started flappin its wings, scared him. Then teal season, he's watchin me clean birds, goes to grab one, and it stands up and runs away, had to take the lab out the kennel to reretrieve it. Needless to say he keeps his distance from ducks. He does like toteing my first BB gun around along with dekes and throwin his fishing pole. He's gettin real good at throwin his rod with a nut on it, he can get it about 20ft away.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Banned

Default Your Title

Everyone needs a helper likes this. . .You are so right. We all know that being a parent can be tough sometimes, but those pictures clearly show why its worth it. Love the boots, I still have my Snoopy boots from when I was that age, my godchild used them, and now by little girl is using them.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:34 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,165

The little ones are fun. Mine's five now and we have a blast, but I can see that when he's a teenager I'm going to have my hands full.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:01 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,396

i cant wait, mine is fixen to make 5 months....still got a ways to go....
Old 12-06-2011, 09:05 PM
Great White

Cash: 1,902

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Braquet View Post
Mine has had traumatic experiences with birds. When we were dove hunting at the age of 1 1/2, he went to grab a dove and it started flappin its wings, scared him. Then teal season, he's watchin me clean birds, goes to grab one, and it stands up and runs away, had to take the lab out the kennel to reretrieve it. Needless to say he keeps his distance from ducks. He does like toteing my first BB gun around along with dekes and throwin his fishing pole. He's gettin real good at throwin his rod with a nut on it, he can get it about 20ft away.
Don't forget the teal in the shop that got up, so we cut head off, and blood went everywhere, including by him..

He's going to be a deer hunter..
Old 12-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Blue Marlin

Cash: 9,890

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn braquet View Post
mine has had traumatic experiences with birds. When we were dove hunting at the age of 1 1/2, he went to grab a dove and it started flappin its wings, scared him. Then teal season, he's watchin me clean birds, goes to grab one, and it stands up and runs away, had to take the lab out the kennel to reretrieve it. Needless to say he keeps his distance from ducks. He does like toteing my first bb gun around along with dekes and throwin his fishing pole. He's gettin real good at throwin his rod with a nut on it, he can get it about 20ft away.

i bet the teal situation was pretty funny.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:48 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,040

Wouldn't you like to just bottle that energy ands enthusiasm they have at that age. My son is 2 and is just like that. He really likes to help me with the yard work. I hope he has the same enthusiasm when he's 12.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:09 AM
Ling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfish View Post
Wouldn't you like to just bottle that energy ands enthusiasm they have at that age. My son is 2 and is just like that. He really likes to help me with the yard work. I hope he has the same enthusiasm when he's 12.
X2
Old 12-07-2011, 10:18 AM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,569

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfish View Post
yeah no doubt...mine is 2 as well and he wants to help with everything especially if its to do with tools, 4 wheelers, yard equipment, motors, or the water hose...not always efficient but certianly entertaining...
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .