SaltyCajun.com http://www.ccastar.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 10-03-2013, 06:40 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 26,289
Cheers Dularge Trout & Red Off the Chart Bite 10-2-13

Tim Lawson from Minnesota joined me again today for a trip of a lifetime. Tim fished with me back in March and had such a good time, he could not wait to come back. We were delayed this morning due to all the rain/storms, but that wasn't going to stop Tim. We departed the Reel Inn Lodge after the storms cleared around 8:30. Our first stop found shrimp being chased by hungry trout all over the surface. We boxed 25 keepers before the bite slowed. Made a short move and found more shrimp running for their lives with 13-16 inch trout jumping out the water chasing them. It was two at a time as soon as our Matrix shad double rigs hit the water every cast (tight lined slowly). Even hooked a 4 ft shark after it ate my 15 inch trout. Sharks were all over trying to eat our trout. After catching our limit we left the trout to look for reds. It didn't take long, as after making five cast and catching five reds we were on them!!!! It took a whole 15 minutes to put our 10 reds in the boat. Then It was catch and release. Tim wanted to catch some fish on his fly rod and his wish was granted!!! Red after red hit Tim's fly rod and he was in heaven!!!! It truly will be a day to remember for Tim. It just doesn't get any better than today as the trout and reds ate up like there was no tomorrow, truly easy as it gets today!!! Wish my two boys 9yr and 3yr olds were with me today as they could of caught their limits today. Matrix Shad in Shrimp Creole, green Hornet, and Kamikaze Vortex Shad were the top producers. Thanks so much Tim, as I will not forget today's trip for a long time to come. Great memories made today my friend!!!! I look forward to your return.

Give me a call if you would like to experience fishing at its finest down in Dularge. From Lodging, Cooking, Boats, Capts, we have it all and gaurantee a good time.

Capt. Marty LaCoste
985-856-4477
www.absolutefishingcharters.com
Old 10-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,322

Nice! Definitely thinking about making that call.