SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 11-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,074
Default Clean Boudreaux Jokes needed

We have this "Saints" thing going on at my church, Harvest Church Pensacola, and we need some Salty Cajun help.

First, the Lead Pastor, Bobby Lepinay is from South Louisiana, Lafayette to be exact.

Second, we are a "come as you are Church", wherein, we do not take ourselves seriously. We do take our relationship with our Lord very serious.

We hold our services in a Carmike Theater, with stadium seating, an awesome worship team, and real teaching. We have a lot of fun with our relationship with the Lord.

So, case in point:

Pastor Bobby has this thing, that with the Saints win we get a Boudreaux joke before the message. Well, we all know the Saints are having a winning season. Therefore; new material is getting harder and harder to find, so says Pastor Bobby.

So I figured this would be a good source of new material that can be used in a Harvest Church Pensacola setting.

Can y'all help us out?

Old 11-19-2013, 02:10 PM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

http://www.southernthoughts.com/STBoudreaux.htm

Heres a bunch of good ones
Old 11-19-2013, 02:21 PM
Ling

Cash: 3,167

not a Boudreaux joke but:

Three crows sitting on a limb minding their own business and get arrested for an attempted murder

Old 11-19-2013, 02:26 PM
Swordfish

Cash: 3,427

Boudreaux and Thibodaux worked and rode to work together at the oyster factory for years.

One day Boudreaux pulled up to Thibodauxs house and he had a brand new Thermos bottle.

Boudreaux said Mais Thib, whacha got der?

Thib: mais Boudreaux, thats a Thermos bottle.

Bou: Mais Thib what you do with dat

Thib: well Clothilde got me that from the Wal-Mark, you can put hot or cold food in it.

Bou: Well I'm gunna tell Bertha to get me one.

Next day Boudreaux stops to pick up Thib, Thibodaux gets in the truck and Boudreaux is all smiles.

Thib: Boudreaux why you so happy for you?

Bou: Well Bertha went at the Wall-Marks like you said and she got me a Thermos bottle!

Thib: aww dats good Bou, what you got in there.

Boudreaux, Freeze pops and Gumbo.
Old 11-19-2013, 02:35 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,633
Default bubbles

Boudreaux took a bath with bubbles
Old 11-19-2013, 08:45 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,275

I had this one saved.. i am pretty sure i got it from someone on here.... but oh well.

Boudreaux & Barack story

President Barack Obama was in the Oval Office when his telephone rang.

"Hello, Mr.President Obama," in a heavily accented Cajun voice said. "Dis' is Boudreaux, down here at Slim's in Kinder, I am callin' to tell ya'll that we declaring war on ya!"
"Well Boudreaux," Barack replied, "This is... indeed important news! How big is your army?"
"Right now," said Boud, "dere's myself, my brother-in-law Thib, my next-door-neighbor Bubba, and a few other gator huntn' buddies. Dat makes eight!"
Barack paused. "I must tell you Boudreaux that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."
"Wow," said Boudreaux. " call ya back!"
Sure enough, the next day, Boud called again.
"Mr Obama, de war is on! We got us some infantry equipment!"
"And what equipment would that be Boudreaux?" Barack asked.
"We got us two combines, couple of 4 wheelers, a piroque, and Thib's John Deere.
President Obama sighed. "I must tell you Boudreaux, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also I've increased my army to one and a half million since we last spoke."
"Lord above", said Boud, "be getting back to ya."
Sure enough, Boudreaux rang again the next day. "President Obama, de war is still on! We got ourselves airborne! Bubba fixed his ultra-lite wit couple of shotguns in de cockpit, and four vets from the VFW signed up!"
Barack was silent for a minute then cleared his throat. "I must tell you Boudreaux that I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to TWO MILLION!"
"Oh Lord," said Boud, "Call you back."
Sure enough, Boudreaux called again the next day. "President Obama! sorry to tell you dat we have called off de war."
"I'm sorry to hear that" said Barack. "Why the sudden change of heart?"
Well, sir," said Boudreaux, "we all sat down and had a long chat over a few beers, and come to think that there's just no way our wives can make enough gumbo to feed two million prisoners.."
Old 11-19-2013, 09:42 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,393

This should give you plenty of material

http://cajunguy20.tripod.com/jokepage1.html

Last edited by Loneshark; 11-19-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Link did not work
Old 11-20-2013, 01:01 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 890

Boodreaux and Thibodeaux went to work for the highway department and Boodreaux became an operator the first day. On the second day they had Boodreaux on a road paving project and Thibodeaux was his helper. Boodreaux was operating one of those rollers that spread out the cold tar and Thibodeaux was in front guiding him. Well Boodreaux wasn't paying attention to where he was going and ran over poor Thibodeaux. That afternoon Boodreaux went to the hospital to see Thibodeaux and they told him he had to go to room 101,102,103,104 and 105 to see his friend.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:35 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 1,074

Thanks for the replies, they are appreciated