SaltyCajun.com http://www.budnmarys.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 12-20-2013, 02:11 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 653
Default Yak courtesy…and others

I have seen it both ways, guys in yaks and the guys in everything else that somehow find a way to piss somebody off. Trolling etiquette and anchored etiquette seems to be different for different people.While in the Cove over the last three days, I had a guy in a flat aluminum come on top of the fish we were catching and when someone in another boat called him on it, he stared the big motor, took off at full speed to the sound of shouts from every boat he passed. Another day it was a guy in a Yak, coming thru about 20 feet from us. At least those Yaks are quiet…The trout run will be over way to soon and we'll all be wishing we could be back out there, a--holes or not. Hope you got to fill your freezer with Trout and... Merry Christmas ya'll! FREE PHIL ROBERTSON….GT
Old 12-20-2013, 04:20 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193

It runs the gammit man. There are rude azz hole everywhere. Had a dude a few years back that was tossing a colorado blade spinnerbait into my decoy spread. I know it had a colorado blade cuz that bast ard was that close. Me and my pops were standing up in the blind and talking all kinds of sheet about how stupid this dude was. He never even looked up at us. I shoulda yelled DUCKS and sent two rounds over his head.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 1,460

I pulled into the sulphar mine out of point au chen one morning to my suprise I was the only boat. I started tossing top water and pulling in a few nice trout. About 45min or so concentrating on my cast and technique I didnt notice the 30+ yaks rolling up on me until one of these guys put his hand on my boat to stop so he could ask me what I was throwing. Darn good thing I wasnt hunting that day. Gave him a good ear full. Some people just dont have a clue.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:38 PM
Sand Trout

Cash: 686

It happen to me in the cove twice today! I was anchored before sunrise when some guy in a Camo express decides that he owns the cove and trolled right over where we are casting and then throws his anchor over the side. I move over 75 feet and his buddy comes in from the opposite side and does the same routine!!!! We still managed to put 42 specs in the box by 10 am. I've learned that there are a certain group that fish the cove with zero etiquette!!!
Old 12-21-2013, 02:41 AM
Flounder

Cash: 701

for the informed bunch, maybe the megaphone method is in fact the next best option... without being told of their incompetence, how can we expect them to learn?

here's the heads up, if you hear a megaphone coming from a yellow, black, and white kayak, ITS ME....