SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 02-16-2014, 07:49 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 8,726
Default Rough day at the office

Met my customers at 7:00. Seeing it was early and the bite yesterday was after 11 I decided to check out another place. This place was about 8 miles out of the way. When I got there we had a flipper convention going on. Not only were there about 50 of them but the water was very low and most of them were swimming half out of the water. No way were we going to catch anything around there. We did give it a try as we were already there. Not a sniff. That was a wasted 16 mile round trip.

I headed to where I was the day before. As I got there one of my buddies were leaving. He got a few but he said the bite was slow. There was no tide moving at all. We managed one by the hardest.

After playing this bay for a long time we moved to another area all together. There were 2 other boats there and they got absolutely nothing. We worked a couple of points but nothing happening. We did spook one fish but that was it. I decided to go back to where we caught our only redfish today and it paid off.

At least we got some pictures to show for our efforts. They did not want to keep any because they were going into New Orleans for a few days.

Overall a slow tough day but a lot of fun and good memories.

Life is Good!
Fishing is not a matter of life or death. It's more important than that.

CAPT HOOP -- OUR FREEDOM