SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 03-15-2015, 04:30 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,414
Default Important lesson I learn looking for my dog.

Today while I was looking for my missing dog I got a lead on a man pan handling with a dog fitting the same description. Thinking it could be my dog I tracked the man down but it wasn't her. So I spoke to him for maybe 5 minutes tops. He made $35 in that time. Women were handing him $5s and $10s one after another. One lady even gave him a Mac Donald's bag full of hamburgers. Women sure are suckers for a cute dog aren't they. Those women were all saying awwww look at his cute dog. Think about this people. That is an average of $420 an hour. If he works 2 hours a day he can clear $840 a day. That is $4,200 a week. The yearly average is about $218,400 tax free. Plus all the Mac Donald's you can eat. I think its time I buy me a grill with a few teeth missing, rub some dirt on me, and dress in ragged clothes. Buy a cute little lap dog, a $2 sharpie and get me a piece of card board. Work 2 hours a day, 1 hour during morning rush hour and one hour during the 5 o'clock rush hour. Just think if I wanted to pull 8 hour shifts at Nelson and 210. That corner could have a possibility of $873,600 a year. Take out rain and vacation days and I bet about $600,000 would be more realistic. But I am smart and would travel around to different corners and cities though. I wouldn't want people to catch on to my scam and ruin a good corner. So Whiskey Tango Foxtrot am I doing trying to make an honest living for. Heck I might just retire tomorrow, work a month or 2 full time on the corner then buy the baddest boat I could find. Then I could fish mid day while everyone else is working and hit them going to work and coming home. Or even one better I could go full time the first year, buy a decent motor home too and fish any lake I want during the weekends. That would be doing it in style. Boy it would make a good base for when I am working out of town too. What cities are around the good fishing areas? Hey do yall think your wives would give me your hard earned money like they give that guy? By the way I still have not found my dog. Be on the look out for her please!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lil girl laying gown.jpg (49.1 KB, 322 views)
File Type: jpg little girl.jpg (97.5 KB, 323 views)

Last edited by saute86; 03-15-2015 at 05:12 AM.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:44 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 3,995

I always wondered how much they made a day. Try it out and let us know.
Old 03-15-2015, 08:13 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,152

A
Old 03-15-2015, 08:13 AM
Great White

Cash: 22,543

That's about right. My cousin had a sociology professor in college that did an experiment. I think he made $1000 in a weekend in New Orleans
Old 03-15-2015, 11:42 AM
Tripletail

Cash: 2,414

That dog was his hook set. All you could here was AWWWW look at that poor dog coming out those cars from women and children. Trust me that dog is his cash cow. It was clean, fat, and well taken car of. Trust me that dog is groomed I petted it. My mom has hers groomed its the same smell. Come to think of it I think it even had a groom and go bandanna on it.
Old 03-15-2015, 02:51 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 4,182

30+ years ago, I saw a show on TV about the problem of "beggars" in Europe.

It said the average "income" was $ 50,000. At the time, this was way more money that a good paying job.

I had a women approach me in Academy parking lot on friday asking for..... well something, I did not lessen long enough to find out what she wanted.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:59 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Hope you find your dog.........
beggers CAN be choosey