SaltyCajun.com http://www.matrixshad.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite inshore spots here

LMC Marine

Old 06-07-2015, 03:14 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 26,289
Cheers Du Trout

After a well needed week family vacation, it's back to business. Bisso Marine made it into the Lodge Thursday night. Chef Rick did his thing and everyone was happy. With calm conditions forecasted and so many people fishing in Dularge lately, we decided to make a night run Thursday. Everything looked promising, but the bluefish were the thickest I've ever seen them in all my 20yrs of night fishing. We could have sank the boat with them!! Top water baits and rattle traps went to work. We watched the trout follow the baits back to the boat with minimal strikes. Not many fish hit the lures. We decided to hit the early morning bite, and it paid off putting some nice specks in the K2. The trip to me was slow, but my Texas customers had the time of their lives and we're happy.

Day 2 today had us on the trout grounds for day break. It didn't take long for my customers to put the first fish in the K2 on a Shrimp Creole Matrix Shad!! We got onto a great bite, then our bite was shut down by a wonderful guy in another boat!!! When you run up on someone full throttle, shut down, then idle over where your catching fish.....the bite shuts down generally (thanks). We had to move and got back on the fish. Nice 17-20 inch fish. My crew had never experienced a bite like today before and caught the most fish of their lives. It's always a pleasure to hear from your customers how much they enjoyed their trip and that it was their best trip ever. Thank you so much for the kind words.

Big thanks to Capt T Miller, Capt T Lovell, and Capt C Venable for running the other boats the last two days and Capt R Dupont while I was on vacation!!

Capt Marty LaCoste
985-856-4477
www.absolutefishingcharters.com