SaltyCajun.com http://louisianaofficesystems.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 03-27-2016, 10:08 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 5,193
Default What A POS

Know a dude that just got arrested for felony number 3. Went big this time. Stole a truck. 25/life this time hopefully. Needs to be removed from society. My youngest brother.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:10 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman1911 View Post
Know a dude that just got arrested for felony number 3. Went big this time. Stole a truck. 25/life this time hopefully. Needs to be removed from society. My youngest brother.

Whoa..........
Old 03-27-2016, 10:29 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
Whoa..........
I don't know what you meant by that but in no way what I'm about to say is directed at you.
I'm 40 and work my *** off for what I have. It's nothing fancy but I earned it. I have had the pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with a few people from here. We all work to afford our little bit of free time. I despise anyone willing to take our work from us.
Old 03-28-2016, 07:34 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Quote:
I don't know what you meant by that but in no way what I'm about to say is directed at you.
I'm 40 and work my *** off for what I have. It's nothing fancy but I earned it. I have had the pleasure of meeting and becoming friends with a few people from here. We all work to afford our little bit of free time. I despise anyone willing to take our work from us.

Im right there with you!

Family or not, you steal from me and you are done. I have had to use legal action against a brother in law for "stealing" (he never finished the job he was paid to do)
Old 03-28-2016, 07:48 AM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,982

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty f View Post
Im right there with you!

Family or not, you steal from me and you are done. I have had to use legal action against a brother in law for "stealing" (he never finished the job he was paid to do)
Marty you must of the same family I have. My girlfriends twin sister was stealing mail out of our mailbox and opening them and come to find out she had some of my bank statement also. She married this bomb from Alabama that had at least 20 truck driver jobs since i moved here. He also had a business call Cajun Custom painting that he ripped people off not finishing the job are it was done like crap. He also helped me put a metal roof on our house and it leaked through all hell that I had to re do my self and a whole bunch of other things that I can write. So yea family can really screw you over. Just my thoughts.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2016, 08:56 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584

Quote:
Oh, I'm with you brother!
I meant "whoa" that sucks
"whoa" what an *** hat
"whoa" It's just as hard to be the good brother
Old 03-28-2016, 09:13 PM
Sailfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplepeddler View Post
Oh, I'm with you brother!
I meant "whoa" that sucks
"whoa" what an *** hat
"whoa" It's just as hard to be the good brother
Gotcha. I just don't understand how it is so hard for some to live a normal life. Sometimes I gripe about work, gripe about mowing, gripe about home projects but at the end of the day it all makes me happy. At the end of the day I can kick back in my recliner with a cold one and know I earned all of it. We all earned it but there is always that person that wants to take what you earned.
Old 03-28-2016, 09:26 PM
Redfish

Cash: 365

Quote:
Gotcha. I just don't understand how it is so hard for some to live a normal life. Sometimes I gripe about work, gripe about mowing, gripe about home projects but at the end of the day it all makes me happy. At the end of the day I can kick back in my recliner with a cold one and know I earned all of it. We all earned it but there is always that person that wants to take what you earned.
You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family. Been there done that.
Old 03-27-2016, 10:12 PM
Redfish

Quote:
Know what your sayin but he still needs prayers. He could still turn his life around, hopefully.
Old 03-28-2016, 12:34 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,734

Sad thing is I was helping this guy out when he had no work scheduled (hes a GC) a big job backed out on him at the last minute, so he was with out work for at least 2 months. Once he got back on schedule, I was forgotten about. Guess he thought Id let it slide being family, NOPE! Tried numerous times to get him to resolve this. finally had to take him to court. But I went through the Arkansas contractor board, cause sure I can sue him, get a judgment, but, there still nothing to MAKE him pay, it my responsibility to collect. Going through the AR contrctors board they suspended his license until "I" was repaid, as well they fined him 5K.
Old 03-28-2016, 09:47 PM
Redfish

3 time felony charges, if their all non violent just can't see him getting 25/life. I know your frustrated with him.