SaltyCajun.com http://www.braggingbadges.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:10 PM
Ling

Cash: 1,584
Default gotto go

Obama's on!!
Old 01-27-2010, 09:45 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,534

Damn, musta missed it on purpose
Old 01-27-2010, 09:48 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,333

Giving his address the teleprompter nation speech.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:50 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Cash: 9,568

i'm listening and yelling at the tv...there is another way than government refrom you f***** retard. He is also blaming Bush...
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 01-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,333

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
i'm listening and yelling at the tv...there is another way than government refrom you f***** retard. He is also blaming Bush...
He will never take responsibility. Never.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:56 PM
Entering A World of Pain

another bush reference...

I should be taking shots everytime he mentions its bush's fault.
The cops are the experts on the current criminal trends. If they have determined that a “high capacity” semiautomatic pistol and a .223 semiautomatic rifle with 30-round magazines are the best firearms for them to use to protect people like me and my family, they are obviously the best things for us to use to protect ourselves and our families .
Old 01-27-2010, 09:59 PM
Catch fish in DA face!!

Cash: 7,829

I would love to rig up a super spook with double barbed hooks and slap Nancy P in the face and set the hook hard....then try to pull that ugly off.... O yea with 50lbs power pro
Old 01-27-2010, 10:00 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,604

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post
I would love to rig up a super spook with double barbed hooks and slap Nancy P in the face and set the hook hard....then try to pull that ugly off.... O yea with 50lbs power pro

all that botox would bend the hooks!!!
Old 01-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Entering A World of Pain

Biden has some sort of brain damage I'm sure and Pelosi is the antichrist.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Entering A World of Pain

sad part is all those people in front of that idiot are also the problem...
Old 01-27-2010, 10:04 PM
Great White

Cash: 2,534

Guys, this is our beloved leader were talking about. Be nice and settle for the change. Obama is a bigger tool than W. That's a pretty big tool ! (I'm not bashing W, just obama)
Old 01-27-2010, 10:22 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 650

He really pi--ed off a couple of Supreme court judges.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:27 PM
Ling

Cash: 4,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by "W" View Post

you cant get that ugly off,its to da bone.she be one of those triple baggers.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:04 AM
Swordfish

Cash: 908

I think he pizzed off alot of people with that speech last night. Did you see the military guys when he said he will see to it that gays are allowed to join the military? They were pretty pizzed looking!
Old 01-28-2010, 09:14 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 1,002

they are all crooks dem and rep. I just don't understand how these people can say they work for the people and be dem or rep..... How can you vote for what is right when you have to follow your party. and your party is going to follow the interest of who puts the most money into there campaign funds. they are all crooks and are only there to fatten there pockets...... the american people are not stupid and are figuring out that the this name calling on both sides is nothing but a childs game for political gain. I think we should fire them all do away with the two parties. they need term limits and each state needs to be out for each state
Old 01-28-2010, 11:35 AM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsfence View Post
they are all crooks dem and rep. I just don't understand how these people can say they work for the people and be dem or rep..... How can you vote for what is right when you have to follow your party. and your party is going to follow the interest of who puts the most money into there campaign funds. 1.they are all crooks and are only there to fatten there pockets...... 2.the american people are not stupid and are figuring out that the this name calling on both sides is nothing but a childs game for political gain. 3.I think we should fire them all do away with the two parties. they need term limits and each state needs to be out for each state
1. Not all of them but enough
2. 53% are stupid enough to elect Obama
3. WTH??? If you believe this guess I can't help you
The dems or Jackazzes have given their party to the political Left to run.
Dems are the only party that believes that you can Tax your way to prosperity. BHO'S jobs bill is going to be another Gov't giveaway to the tune of 80 BILLION $$. Another get out the vote trick that the American public will be saddled with repaying. Ambivilence is the reason our country is in the Crapper, #3 is a prime example. Please open your mind and educate yourself on what is really going on outside of your local political system.

I thinks you have had too many Vicadin today.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:41 AM
Entering A World of Pain

So there is no corruption in the Republican party??

Why is it an only 2 party system?
Old 01-28-2010, 12:10 PM
King Mackeral

i'm not siding with the dem I am a republican but they are just as much to blame....everything they do is to make there career better...not for the better of the people this is on both sides.....I am a republican because they stand the closest for what i want.....but they are just as corrupt as the other. they are in the pocket of so many oil companies its pitiful..............I haven't had a vicaden since yesterday.....this is just my opion. it don't matter anyway nothing is ever gonna change anyway. damn the man
Old 01-28-2010, 12:19 PM
King Mackeral

i'll give you number 2 though
Old 01-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,334

Quote:
Originally Posted by SULPHITE View Post
So there is no corruption in the Republican party??

Why is it an only 2 party system?
It is called POLITICS and it has been around since the countries inception.
Our founding fathers never envisioned that a Leftist would ever be elected. But it has happened because of the incrementalism of the political left and ambivialance of the fence sitter (there all crooks) mentality. An educated populace can never be enslaved, look around today. Hoopties, bones in the nose, baggy pants, drugs, illigitimate kids are all part of the break down of society and they voted for BHO.

There is corruption at the YMCA,Churches, Police Jury's,Fishing Club's but, it only when we call out that corruption that things can change. The "R"s atleast hold theirselves to a higher standard and Sh$@Can members that are caught. The "D's" CIRCLE THE WAGONS and use the media to investigate those bringing the heat against them. Can anyone say Monica Lawensky? Chapaquid****? Jessie Jackson? AL Sharpton? ACORN? SEIU? GM? CHRYSLER?
My political stripe is to the right of most of you and some would say all. I believe that the "R's" should do their best to terminate with extreme prejudice the COMMUNISTS IN THIS COUNTRY.