SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion

Inshore Saltwater Fishing Discussion Discuss inshore fishing, tackle, and tactics here!

LMC Marine
 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 10-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Salty's Avatar
Salty Salty is offline
Great White
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: LA
Posts: 25,447
Cash: 3,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntin fool View Post
really? mine came out great, but i didn't apply pressure when sanding, just enough to get paint off.



Salty feel free to list the steps for us

I just did.

Fool, Bombers are so finely balanced that almost any modification will change the action and usually trash the bait. For instance, I took some eyes off a She Dog and glued them on a 15 Series Bomber. The bait would dive nose-down when it hit the water. Since I used epoxy to put the eyes on...I trashed the bait. Never sand with anything but water and always sand in-between coats to make sure the paint adheres. Sand before clear coating and sand in-between clear coats. It takes alot of tedious time when you do it right but, when you catch a fish, you get a special satisfaction out of saying..."Ha ha...I fooled your azz".
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map