SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 03-08-2010, 07:47 PM
longsidelandry's Avatar
longsidelandry longsidelandry is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Delcambre, LA
Posts: 6,749
Cash: 1,008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bay_slayer View Post
I see they have 2 stories about it now, I commented on the earlier story
http://www.katc.com/news/the-rant-ne...jail/#comments


It pisses me off how many people are worried about the drunk drivers rights. To me he loses his rights when he gets behind the wheel while intoxicated. Bunch of liberal f### sticks.
That's the way I look at it too. I totally screwed up when I got mine and made sure that I did everything they made me do to the fullest to make myself realize that it's just not worth it.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map