SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 06-24-2010, 11:15 PM
SKnox's Avatar
SKnox SKnox is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ragley, Louisiana
Posts: 134
Cash: 702
Default

I had to take a company that I do A/C work for in Sulphur to small claims court last year. It cost $120.00 to file. They can't force them to pay, but they will put a lean on their arse for $20.00 more. That crooked biatch, won't be able to sell or buy any big items without paying me for 10 years. If she doesn't try to buy or sell in ten years you can continue another 10 years for $20.00 more. I will shell out $20.00 every 10 years until I die. I hate crooks!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map