SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Freshwater Fishing Discussion > Freshwater Fishing Reports

Freshwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite freshwater spots here

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 06-25-2011, 04:29 PM
iron man's Avatar
iron man iron man is offline
Red Snapper
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gonzales, La
Posts: 1,788
Cash: 2,154
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcast View Post
wont ever stop me. I dont break the law. and like most people behind the badge, they think its ok for them to break the law, because they enforce it.
Thats exactly what I say. Just because you enforce it don't mean you're above it. I see cops all the time off duty riding around in their cars doing well over the speed limit and violating other traffic laws, and when they're in their personal cars and break the law, its just wrong. I've seen cops and heard of when off duties get pulled over and break out the I'm a cop line and show their commission card. If I pull one over in the near future, I'm taking their card, reading it, give it back and say License and Registration please.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map