SaltyCajun.com http://www.lyonsagency.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

Old 08-20-2011, 11:07 AM
The Camp Cook....

Cash: 13,854

Praying for you and your family.....Hang Tough!!!!
Old 08-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 894

Will keep him in our prayers! I have a very close friend who is a pastor in Sulpher and an extremely powerful Man of God! Would you like for me to put in a call so he can come pray with you guys?He would be honored so please let me know! email,message,call or text anytime 985-774-6020
Old 08-20-2011, 12:27 PM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 894

I put in a call to him and he said he would love to come pray with you guys so just let me know,hope Im not being to intrusive this just really hurt me and want to help anyway I can
Old 08-20-2011, 12:53 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 2,464

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIRD DOG View Post
I put in a call to him and he said he would love to come pray with you guys so just let me know,hope Im not being to intrusive this just really hurt me and want to help anyway I can
That's pretty awsome of you man, if yall need or would like someone else to come by and pray or just say hi I know my pastor and assistant pastor or at the hospitals all the time or if just a Salty stoping by would help I can round up Merc to come by with me or if anyone else wants to stop by, don't want to bother but just let us know and till then yall are in our prayers
Old 08-20-2011, 02:25 PM
King Mackeral

Cash: 5,289

Prayers sent . Dont worry we will get the little guy on some fish . Just let us know when he is ready . We all got you covered .
Old 08-20-2011, 04:33 PM
Tripletail

Cash: 632

To all the guys that wanted to come by and say hi I can't thank you enough for wanting to do that but he really needs his rest right now. I was going to do an update post later tonight but will do it now. The doctor said it hasn't gotten any worse and has gotten a little better. He has to stay another night for the pain and for the oxygen treatment he is receiving. I will say this I asked what he wanted when he got out and of course food was on the list and I said beside that what and he said a t-shirt with the salty Cajun logo like at The Tackle Box.
Old 08-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Site Owner/Admin

Cash: 22,218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightline11 View Post
To all the guys that wanted to come by and say hi I can't thank you enough for wanting to do that but he really needs his rest right now. I was going to do an update post later tonight but will do it now. The doctor said it hasn't gotten any worse and has gotten a little better. He has to stay another night for the pain and for the oxygen treatment he is receiving. I will say this I asked what he wanted when he got out and of course food was on the list and I said beside that what and he said a t-shirt with the salty Cajun logo like at The Tackle Box.
Well I can take care of that request, what size does he wear? I have a few youth shirts still in inventory. PM me his size and your addy and I will get it out Monday before i go to Alaska. This one is on me.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 2,346

Quote:
Bro, that shirt is his! I'll deliver it to you a.s.a.p.!! He can always use an extra SC shirt and sticker and towel! Anything I can do, holler at me.

Glad to hear he is a little better, we continue to keep him and your family in our prayers.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:49 PM
Tripletail

Jedi thanks I will post another update in the morning sometime but right now it is looking good thanks to all for the prayers.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:53 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,505

Always remember God always has the last say in all situations. We will keep your family in our prayers.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-21-2011, 12:26 AM
Redfish

Cash: 846

Glad to hear your son is getting better.. As a father with a child that also had complications at birth and now lives as a diabetic, I know seeing your child in pain or with health issues can be the hardest moments of your life. Stay strong, keep faith, and God will answer your prayers. He sure did for me!!! I am also fairly new to this site, but have been fishing the Dularge and Cocodrie area my whole life. Contact me if you guys ever want to get on some RED's, with winter coming up the marsh will be swamped with red fish.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:30 AM
Trophy Trout

Cash: 832

Praying that God heals your son and always watches over him. The guys on here are amazing and you will be overwhelmed at their generosity and kindness. I am the mom of a 14 year old...praying that God also gives you comfort and strength when you need it.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:52 AM
King Mackeral

Cash: 2,303

Prayers sent.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Tripletail

London was released from the hospital. He still has about a two to three recovery time peroid,but was doing good enough to come home. Thanks for all the support and prayers. Hope I can repay the favor one day. To the people that sent gifts I thank you and my family thanks you.
Old 08-21-2011, 02:50 PM
Sailfish

Cash: 1,505

Quote:
London was released from the hospital. He still has about a two to three recovery time peroid,but was doing good enough to come home. Thanks for all the support and prayers. Hope I can repay the favor one day. To the people that sent gifts I thank you and my family thanks you.
That's good news.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-21-2011, 03:55 PM
Red Snapper

Cash: 1,348

Prayers sent