SaltyCajun.com http://www.egretbaits.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Boating Talk

Boating Talk For discussion of everything related to boats and motors

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6  
Old 10-28-2011, 08:44 AM
fishaholic82's Avatar
fishaholic82 fishaholic82 is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Houma
Posts: 384
Cash: 1,029
Default

I've tried Aluma Bright on mine and it didn't last long. I didn't have mine painted cause I bought an aluminum boat to have less maintence and didn't want to add the headache of scatched up paint. I basically just rinse it off with water when I get home and realized that it wouldn't stay shiney for ever.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map