SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 03-23-2012, 10:59 PM
1fastmerc's Avatar
1fastmerc 1fastmerc is offline
Sailfish
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Moss Bluff
Posts: 4,680
Cash: 1,605
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMyers View Post
Both are great mowers. I would have said get the Gravely if Johnny still owned BMC in Westlake. His service was very good. The new owners are nothing like Johnny was. (I will qualify this by saying my wife worked at BMC for 15 years including 1.5 years with the new owners. She left because she couldn't stand to see a business that she helped build get torn apart the way it was.)
Who in town sells the Bad Boy?

+1
I just bought a push mower. I called BMC to get prices and to see what they sold. They lady that answered the phone was so rude that I didn't care what they sold. I wasn't doing business with them. I bought my mower from Cutters in Lake Charles and was very happy with there service. If I'm not mistaking they sell Bad Boys.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map