SaltyCajun.com http://www.jerrys-marine.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Freshwater Fishing Discussion > Freshwater Fishing Reports

Freshwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite freshwater spots here

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #8  
Old 05-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Reefman's Avatar
Reefman Reefman is offline
Tripletail
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: lafayette
Posts: 957
Cash: 3,326
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosepond Monster View Post
I doubt they get as big due to the shorter growing season, but there are still some that are good size. My grandma has an old coal mine strip pit on her property and it holds some real nice gills. One day last year I caught five that ranged from a little over a pound to two pounds, but I didn't have my camera in the boat. Here is a picture of one I caught later in the summer...



It was quite an experience the first time I hooked into a big gill like that. I wasn't really sure what I had on the line.
Dang-it Son! that ain't no baby! Heck, you do have some big boys up there!!!
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map