SaltyCajun.com http://www.boltonford.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 09-27-2012, 10:49 AM
Fuze13 Fuze13 is offline
Redfish
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Moss Bluff / Lake Charles
Posts: 240
Cash: 931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltERedneck View Post
Man I made a Filet one day in Toledo bend that was off the charts... Fuze13 was there. After that I been trying to recreate the recipe and havnet been able to. I was drunk sooo who knows what i threw into the sauce. lol
THis is true - if i remember right, we had Worsh sauce, italian dressing and Jal juice.... ya that was it. I am sure we spilt some Yager in there on accident with a bunch of beerz too lol. Man we are gettin old.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map