SaltyCajun.com http://www.mkacpas.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Freshwater Fishing Discussion > Freshwater Fishing Reports

Freshwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite freshwater spots here

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #19  
Old 03-27-2013, 06:57 PM
jlsch1's Avatar
jlsch1 jlsch1 is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Trashy Baton Rouge, LA
Posts: 273
Cash: 1,122
Default

I agree. I know a few weeks back they were sitting dead on the bulk heads.
If you threw a jig and it didn't hit the bulk head you would not catch the bass.

I like to hit the brush piles away from the piers due to I am a hardcore crankbait guy.

I agree about the size of the bass they got some big boys, but not like the 80's and 90's.
Caught two over 10lbs one in 1992 near light house and one in 1994 off island side after that the largest I caught was 7lbs.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map