SaltyCajun.com http://k2-coolers.com/

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #21  
Old 10-17-2013, 11:15 AM
hawgsquatch hawgsquatch is offline
Flounder
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: PNW
Posts: 75
Cash: 697
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finfeatherfur View Post
hawsquatch! - you are a Ducks fan so I will give you the benefit of a doubt. I know you are California LEO, but here in the south, "we don't take one for the team"! If you are willing to get cut for an 86y/o where do you stop. Why not go ahead a take a round from a .22 in the vest? You may be a Superman in Cali, but don't pull that shat down here, you will be terminated and looking for a job.
LOL, Yup I figured I would pull the old Cali style supercop trick and sit back and drink me a cruelty free fair trade vegan latte while reading a copy of the PETA newsletter until granny gets done with her spaz attack and falls asleep. We get all tactical like that up in here.

Here in the west we take one for the team all the time, but the team is the citizens I defend and protect and proudly answer to as their servant. You must play for some other team I haven't heard of.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map