SaltyCajun.com http://www.acadianamarina.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Hobby Forums > The Roux (Cooking/BBQ/Recipes)

The Roux (Cooking/BBQ/Recipes) What good is a cajun site without a cooking and recipe forum?

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-04-2013, 07:23 AM
swamp snorkler's Avatar
swamp snorkler swamp snorkler is offline
Swordfish
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raceland
Posts: 6,732
Cash: 3,580
Default

I have a 3 enamel covered cast iron.

1-Lodge 8qt dutch oven with a rounded bottom
1-Daviel Cremieux (Dillards Brand) with more of a square bottom
1-Danile Cremieux 12" skillet

I like all of them, I use the lodge the most because the rounded bottom seems to cook better. Word to the wise, be careful if you have ceramic tile. If you drop a lid on it it will crack the tile. Ask me how I know.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map