SaltyCajun.com http://www.lakecharlesurgentcare.com//

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > Fishing Talk > Freshwater Fishing Discussion > Freshwater Fishing Reports

Freshwater Fishing Reports Read and share fishing reports for your favorite freshwater spots here

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-15-2015, 03:19 PM
funkyflemmons funkyflemmons is offline
Trophy Trout
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Welsh, Louisiana
Posts: 359
Cash: 1,750
Default

BassYakR im satisfied with 8-12 fish being decent being I live 15 minutes from the place, I can also catch the same amount and prolly the same size on the river, which is a 35-40 minute drive, I will do that from time to time because I like fishing the river, just convenient being so close to the marsh, I don't complain
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map