SaltyCajun.com https://www.facebook.com/CajunTackle

Notices

Go Back   SaltyCajun.com > General Discussion Forums > General Discussion (Everything Else)

General Discussion (Everything Else) Discuss anything that doesn't belong in any other forums here.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Matt G's Avatar
Matt G Matt G is offline
Ling
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Judice, LA
Posts: 3,083
Cash: 3,642
Default

After a little fooling around I threw a rag at her and said, "Clean yourself off beotch. I'm threw with you."

Her and my SIL were eating a cookie they got in the mall one day and I sat there staring at them. When they said WHAT? I calmly told them that I could hear them getting fatter with each bite! Pissed the SIL off more than the wife.

Told her parents that she couldn't cook worth a crap, but it's ok because I married her for her abilities in the sack! Should have saw her dad's face!!

Trying to score one night and she kept pushing me off. I got out of bed and started geting dressed. She asked where I was going and I said out..... But remember, I asked you first!! It actually freaking worked!

These are some of the milder ones....... My wife is an angle for putting up with me.
Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - [ARG:3 UNDEFINED], Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007 - 2008, PixelFX Studios
SaltyCajun.com logo provided by Bryce Risher

All content, images, designs, and logos are Copyright © 2009-2012,
Salty Cajun, LLC
No unathorized use is permitted
Geo Visitors Map